Friday, January 8, 2016

A Starting Point

It's 2016 and I officially start medical school this year. 

Here are the things I shamelessly search Google or Pinterest for:
1. What to wear in medical school- including business casual ideas and dressy flats
2. Being a woman in medicine
3. Being married in medical school 
4. Having a family in medical school 
5. Cute dogs
6. How to study better
7. Worst parts of medicine
8. Best parts of medicine
9. Obstacles of coming from a different background in medical school 



I want this blog to serve as a guide of things I wish were all in one area because I know I can't be the only person in the world that searches constantly  for the answers above.

As school and life progresses so will the posts. 

So here's to 2016- a year of change and firsts!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment